Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Harpy Gnu Yeer.

Made one of those wretched resolutions.

I've been a stoned, drunk, opinionated, obnoxious asshole for many decades and see no need to change. My resolution is to step it up for the new year. We need more weird in this era of Der Trumpenfurher because it's what can finally defeat the astonishing levels of rotten stench emanating from the top of our "government" in this foul year of our lord 2019...

I've written some weird shit here for a lotta fucking years and it seems to me that, in this new year, I want to get out there with some even fouler noise than in the past..... One of the cool things about the last election is that the scrofulous boor squatting at 1600 is gonna get an industrial sewer-pipe sized political colonoscopy without benefit of sedatives from the incoming crew. The next year or so are going to be interesting times.....

Couldn't happen to a more deserving (alleged) human being.


No comments: