Sunday, August 13, 2017

No. Not Ever.

Damnit, one of my predictions to friends about Der Trumpsterfire just hideously came true in Virginia.

That's what you get when you stuff 200 pounds of shit in a 100 pound suit, the only place for it to come out is his mouth and we are witnessing the evil that he has sprayed all over everything within his (unfortunately) wide reach.

He ENCOURAGED these worthless fucks all through his campaign and still won't condemn them, they are his base.

I live in a quiet corner of the world near to a college, if any of those shitstains from Virginia show up here I wouldn't waste a bullet on them. Pistol upside the head or a butt-stroke from a shotgun ought to do the trick, I'm not gonna waste ammunition on something I wouldn't even feed to the hogs.....

No comments: