Monday, April 4, 2011

A Shitstain on the Underwear of the Universe

Hey, golly, another member of the Jesus Taliban has managed to foul the underwear of life out of all proportion to his actual importance....

If I could, I would happily show up in close proximity to Terry Jones's church with a grinning gang of my like-minded maniacs and conduct a "trial" of the King James Bible for its crimes against humanity and then commit said book to the same flames that he did for the Koran.

While I agree that (in my opinion) that worthless, useless, self-deluded, spawn of anal intercourse between the ghosts of Adolph Hitler and Caligula has every right to spew his vile, despicable, twisted and ugly worldview, that also gives me the right to call him, and everybody who agrees with him, a blot of monumental proportions on everything decent that the rest of humanity aspires to.

Maybe, someday, we can do better.

Until then, as Pat Buchanan once said (forgive me, Pat, if I've got it wrong), "Ride to the sound of the guns!" and lets take these fuckers on and let the world know that our tradition of free speech is still alive and well!

No comments: